Joint School District #391
Due to hazardous roads, all schools in the district will be closed today, January 23, 2019.
Upates on School Funding Forumula
NOTICE FOR FACILITIES PLANNING COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that meetings with the Board of Trustees of Joint School District #391 will be held on:
- January 18, 2019 at the District Office
- January 30, 2019 a the District Office
- February 6, 2019 at Canyon Elementary School
- February 20, 2019 at Kellogg Middle School
- February 27, 2019 at Kellogg High School
- March 6, 2019 at the Community Center Library
- March 13 at the Kellogg High School Library
At these meetings the following business will be conducted:
KSD Facilities Planning Committee
These special meetings of the Board of Trustees of the school district are called pursuant to Title 33 and Chapter 23, Title 67, Idaho Code.
Dated this 14th day of January 2019.
As required by Idaho SB1108, a list of Professional Liability Insurance Providers must be provided to all KSD 391 employees. Acknowledgement of the receipt of this list must be document through the form on the Documents page of our site:
- click Here (or click the Documents link in the left menu)
- find PLIPReceiptForm.pdf and click view
- click the link on that form to download the list (MS Excel format)
- print PLIPReceiptForm.pdf
- sign and date the form
- returned the signed and dated form to the District Office
Joint School District 391 - 800 Bunker Avenue - Kellogg ID 83837 - (208) 784-1348
©2019 Joint School District 391
In compliance with the U. S. Office of Civil Rights Guidelines regarding Title VI, of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Kellogg School District guarantees access to all classes, programs, activities and services without regard to race, color, gender, handicap or national origin.