Joint School District #391
NOTICE FOR BOARD WORKSHOP
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a board workshop of the Board of Trustees of Joint School District #391 will be held on Wednesday, the 4th of December 2019 beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the District Office, 800 Bunker Ave, Kellogg, ID. At this meeting the following business will be conducted:
- Supplemental Levy and Bond Election Discussion with Danielle Quade of Hawley Troxell
This special meeting of the Board of Trustees of the school district is called pursuant to Title 33 and Chapter 23, Title 67, Idaho Code.
Dated this 13th day of November 2019.
Angela Durick, Clerk
Upates on School Funding Forumula
As required by Idaho SB1108, a list of Professional Liability Insurance Providers must be provided to all KSD 391 employees. Acknowledgement of the receipt of this list must be document through the form on the Documents page of our site:
- click Here (or click the Documents link in the left menu)
- find PLIPReceiptForm.pdf and click view
- click the link on that form to download the list (MS Excel format)
- print PLIPReceiptForm.pdf
- sign and date the form
- returned the signed and dated form to the District Office
Joint School District 391 - 800 Bunker Avenue - Kellogg ID 83837 - (208) 784-1348
©2019 Joint School District 391
In compliance with the U. S. Office of Civil Rights Guidelines regarding Title VI, of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Kellogg School District guarantees access to all classes, programs, activities and services without regard to race, color, gender, handicap or national origin.