Food Services

My School Bucks

Access Student Meal Accounts

  • Easy way to manage and add money to meal accounts.

  • Use your child's school ID number.

  • Access to turn off automatic payments if a student has graduated or leaves the district.

  • For questions on your account, contact MySchoolBucks at 1-855-832-5226 ext. 4127 or email

Meal Prices 2020-2021

Cost for breakfast, lunch, and milk at Kellogg School District #391

Elementary (K-5)

Breakfast: $1.75
Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
Lunch: $3.05
Reduced Lunch: $0.40
Milk: $0.45

Secondary (6-12)

Breakfast: $1.85
Reduced Breakfast: $0.30
Lunch: $3.10
Reduced Lunch: $0.40
Milk: $0.45

Adult Meals

Breakfast: $2.30
Lunch: $4.00
Milk: $0.45

Overages on Meal Charges

Can Students Have Lunch with No Money in Their Account?

Middle and high school students are not allowed to overcharge their meal accounts. However, elementary students are served lunch even if there is an overage on their account. Accruing a negative balance is only to occur when there is an emergency. We cannot allow more than three emergency charges, and none are permitted during the last two weeks of the school year.


How Do I Get Money Back from a Student Meal Account?

Refunds may be issued at any time during the school year.

Please submit a completed Refund Form to your student's school or directly to the School Nutrition Director at the KSD #391 District Office.

After processing, a check will be mailed to the address listed on the Refund Form. Please allow several weeks for processing and delivery.

KSDWN Refund Form.pdf
KSDWN 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Applications.pdf

Free and Reduced
Price School Meals

Can my Child Participate?

Apply for free and reduced price meals by completing a 2020-2021 application. Applications can be found at your child's school office, the KSD #391 office, or under the Nutrition Services website documents.

Applications are protected as HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL and are kept private and secure.

We are committed to our non-discrimination policy. Applications are approved in accordance with the National School Lunch Program policy.

Please submit the completed form to:

Raymond Lee
Food Service Director
800 Bunker Ave, Kellogg, ID 83837
Phone: (208) 784-1348
Fax: (208) 786-3331

Special Meal Accommodations

What If My Child Can't Eat a Regular Diet?

If your child requires special diet accommodations, please submit a Request for Special Meal Accommodation Due to Medical Condition form. This form must be completed and signed by a qualifying health professional: a licensed physician (MD, DO), physician’s assistant (PA), nurse practitioner (RN, LPN), or dentist (DMD, DDS).

The KSD #391 Nutrition Services Program is committed to meeting your child’s nutrition needs. Accommodations and substitutions to regular menus will be made for students with documented needs.

If you know your child will require special diet accommodations, please communicate these needs with your child’s teacher, principal, and school nurse, if appropriate, in addition to submitting the Request for Special Meal Accommodation Due to Medical Condition form to the School Nutrition Director.

The Request for Special Meal Accommodation Due to Medical Condition form can be found at your child's school office, school kitchen, the KSD #391 District Office, or here at the Nutrition Services website.

Contact Us

Questions and Concerns?

If I can be of help at any time, please reach out and let me know what I can do.

Raymond Lee
Food Service Director
Kellogg School District #391
800 Bunker Ave, Kellogg, ID 83837
Phone: (208) 784-1348
Fax: (208) 786-3331

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulation and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individual who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities my contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.